The Patriot All Pro Way:
2. At the initial evaluation, you will be asked to complete paperwork. If you prefer to do this prior to your appointment, online, complete them, and bring them with you. Bring your insurance information so we can review and confirm benefits. You will meet with your physical therapist and discuss injuries, limitations, and goals. A comprehensive treatment plan will be discussed.
3. Your personalized individualized treatment plan and length of treatment time is unique to your injury and needs.
Information About This Business
Goodbye PainHello Good Life! Relief is only a call away. Our goal is to get you out of pain and stay that way. We are an outstanding team of Physical Therapists who truly care about you and your long term outcomes. We are on most medical insurance plans. We see patients of all ages. From Sports Rehab to Worker’s comp rehabilitation, we’ve got you covered.Less
Posted on November 17, 2014.Brought to you by superpages.
Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services. you and your long term outcomes. We are on most medical insurance plans. We see patients of all ages. From Sports Rehab to Worker’s comp rehabilitation, we’ve got you covered.
Posted on January 18, 2014.Brought to you by judysbook.
Offering physical therapy and physical therapists services., Goodbye PainHello Good Life! Relief is only a call away. Our goal is to get you out of pain and stay that way., We are an outstanding team of Physical Therapists who truly care about you and your long term outcomes. We are on most medical insurance plans., We see patients of all ages. From Sports Rehab to Worker’s comp rehabilitation,…
Posted on December 17, 2013.Brought to you by superpages.
How Much Does Patriot All Pro Physical Therapy Centers In The United States Pay
Average PATRIOT ALL PRO PHYSICAL THERAPY CENTERS hourly pay ranges from approximately $13.49 per hour for Social Media Intern to $43.60 per hour for Physical Therapist.
Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to Indeed. These figures are given to the Indeed users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.
Read Also: Republicans Who Ran Against Trump
Spauldings Approach To Stroke Therapy
795,000 people in the United States suffer from a stroke each year. But only one of them is you. Your goals, your aspirations, your independence are at the center of our treatment plan. We strive to work with you and your family to identify barriers and develop recovery strategies that combine our therapeutic expertise with your needs, your well being and your cognitive, emotional and physical recovery plan.
Outpatient Stroke Rehabilitation Programs
Outpatient rehabilitative care is for people who have had a mild stroke and do not need inpatient rehabilitation care. It is also appropriate for someone who has progressed from inpatient hospital rehabilitation or skilled nursing and returned home, but still needs help regaining complete functional independence, returning to work or re-engaging in a sport or physical activity.
Outpatient services include:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Specialty services including assistive technologies, audiology, driver assessment, orthotics, vestibular rehabilitation, vision rehabilitation, wheelchair clinics and more*
- Adaptive Sports and Recreation Program
- Aphasia and Stroke Survivor Support Groups
- Aquatic therapy
Reviews Of This Business
Posted on December 19, 2018.Brought to you by merchantcircle.
Goodbye PainHello Good Life! Relief is only a call away. Our goal is to get you out of pain and stay that way.We are an outstanding team of Physical Therapists who truly care about you and your long term outcomes. We are on most medical insurance plans.We see patients of all ages. From Sports Rehab to Worker’s comp rehabilitation, we’ve got you covered.
Posted on July 18, 2014.Brought to you by ezlocal.
Submit a Business
If you don’t see your business listed on YellowBot, please .
YellowBot wants to get your input! If you have a comment, find a bug or think of something neat we should do, let us know.
Frequently Asked Questions :
- Where is Patriot All Pro Physical Therapy Center?
Patriot All Pro Physical Therapy Center is located at: 348 N Pearl St, Brockton, Massachusetts 02301.
- What is the phone number of Patriot All Pro Physical Therapy Center?
You can try to dialing this number: +15088970056 – or find more information on their website: www.physicaltherapists.com/profile /patriot-all-pr..
- Where are the coordinates of the Patriot All Pro Physical Therapy Center?
You May Like: Trump Quote About Dumb Republicans
Where Everyone Is Treated Like A Pro
Our patients are living lives without pain thanks to our professional physical therapists. Schedule an appointment at one of our three centers located in Brockton, Framingham and Dorchester, MA that offer customized, compassionate therapy for patients. we offer include massage therapy, electric stimulation, ultrasound, spinal decompression, exercise regimens, and more.
Skilled Nursing Stroke Rehabilitation Programs
Skilled Nursing Facilities are for people whose stroke may be less severe or have improved enough medically to no longer need hospital level care. Our SNF program is right for people who require long-term skilled nursing services or short-term rehabilitation care including physical, occupational and speech therapy combined with medical oversight.
Also Check: How Many Log Cabin Republicans Are There
Customer Ratings And Reviews
There are no reviews yet!You can review this company and help others by leaving a comment. If you want to share your thoughts about Patriot All Pro PT, use the form below and your opinion, advice or comment will appear in this space.Not So Helpful
You can also mark off this information as being helpful or not helpful above. If you want to share your thoughts about Patriot All Pro PT, use the icons above to let others know if this information helped you find or make a decision about this business.
Helpful Tip for: Physical Therapy Clinics
Framingham has one or more physical therapy clinics. Physical therapy, also known as PT, is the profession that aims to correct or reduce health impairments by examination, evaluation, diagnosis and physical intervention. Practitioners of physical therapy are known as physiotherapists or physical therapists. The clinic is staffed by such therapists and assistants. They provide a number of services, such as customized therapy for dealing with specific problem parts, such as back pain, neck pain, sports injuries, arthritis related pain, and so on. Pilates, massage therapists and occupational therapists may also be available.
Hospital Stroke Rehabilitation Programs
Our inpatient, Hospital Rehab teams create an individualized rehabilitation plan to address your medical, physical, speech and swallowing, cognitive, behavioral and psychological effects associated with your stroke.
As part of your rehabilitation, you will have access to:
- Rehabilitation physician-led teams, including physical, occupational, speech, respiratory, recreational, and music therapists, case managers, mental health and internal medicine specialists and nurses with specialized training in neuro-rehabilitation
- In-depth evaluation of functional abilities, including movement patterns, strength, flexibility, language, cognition, and swallowing.
- Proven therapeutic interventions, including exercises, splinting, bracing, compensatory techniques, gait training, neurological re-education of movement and tasks
- Goal setting to foster optimal independence at home and in the community
- Advanced technologies*, including the Armeo and Amadeo arm trainers, the Lokomat robotic gait trainer, the Bioness and NeuroMove Electrical Stimulation Devices, and VitalStim
- Goal setting to foster greater independence at home and in the community
- Counseling to help you adjust to change and plan for the future
- Training to teach family members how to assist with specific therapeutic activities during hospital treatment and after you go home
*Programs vary by location.
Also Check: Trump President Quote 1998