Best Tail Light Guards For Jeep Wrangler Jk
1) Xprite Black Light Guard For Rear Taillights
2) RT-TCZ Tail Light Guards Covers
3) Tyger Auto TG-TG7J83338 Tail Light Guards Covers
4) Topfire Skull Tail Light Covers
Jeep Tail Light Guards
Tail light guards not only give your Jeep that off-road safari look, they offer real protection for your tail lights as well. From cages, to surrounds, to covers, each type of light cover offers different amounts of protection for your lights and the ability to customize your Wrangler in different ways. For a traditional look, and protection from branches and other objects, choose a euro style guard that offer complete wrap around protection. If you want a more customized appearance, choose a tail light cover, that simply screw on top of the tail light lenses.
The great part about most tail light guards is that they don’t require any cutting or modification to your existing tail lights or body. Most simply bolt on, either under neath your existing tail light, or screw on top of the tail light.
Inspired By Motorsport Racing
The company designed its products to be the best out there. They made sure that their film is strong and thick enough to protect the surface from various harsh elements but still flexible to be able to form it properly. The material should also not affect the lights optics. Lamin-X perfected their product that even other industries have used it for their own application.
Jeep Patriot Tail Light Covers
- Jeep Patriot Tail Light Covers
- Tint Tail Light Film Covers
- Gunsmoke Tail Light Film Covers
- Gunsmoke film cover is our medium shade for tail lights
- Smoked Tail Light Film Covers
- Smoked tail light covers are our medium-dark shade
- Charcoal Tail Light Film Covers
- Charcoal film is our darkest/blackout film for tail lights.
- Red Tail Light Film Covers
- Red film gives your clear tail lights a consistent red look.
- Tail Light Kit
Tail Light Change 2007
1. Getting Started – Prepare for the repair
2. Remove Bulb – Steps to remove a burnt out bulb
3. Helpful Hints – How to find replacement bulb type and other hints
4. Replace Bulb – Procedures to replace the new bulb
5. More Info. – Additional information on changing tail lights
This video demonstrates how to change a burnt out taillight bulb on your 2012 Jeep Patriot. Some of the other bulbs in the tail light cluster such as the brake light or turn signal may also function as the tail light in your Patriot. It is possible for the turn signal or brake light to work but the tailight part to be burnt out – replacing the bulb on your Patriot will restore functionality to both. Since the tailights are on whenever your parking lights or headlights are on, they will burn out eventually. Burn out tail lights are a common reason for a police officer to pull you over, so we recommend changing all of the tail lights on your Patriot whenever one is burnt out.When changing the tailight bulb on your Patriot, be careful not to touch the glass part of the new bulb as this will cause the tailight bulb to burn out quicker.
- Advance Auto coupon for20% off entire order: KIOSK20
You May Like: How Many Republicans In Us
Who Is Lamin
Lamin-X is an aftermarket company that was established back in 2002. The company specializes in producing protective films that are used for lens, paint, and surface protection. The companys founder was inspired by the protective films used in endurance racing and saw the potential for commercial application. Today, Lamin-X is considered the leading film brand and is recognized by many enthusiasts everywhere.