Buy Tires For 2015 Jeep Patriot
Shopping for tires can be overwhelming, but not when you’re equipped with the right information. That’s why you should head our way when it’s time to put new tires on your 2015 Jeep Patriot. Firestone Complete Auto Care is the place to go for Jeep tires in all sizes, for all seasons. Whether you want a tire that’s built to handle diverse terrain, improve fuel-efficiency, or take tight corners, you’ll find the right tires for your vehicle and budget.
View the tires Jeep recommends for 2015 Patriots, plus important information about Jeep Patriot tire size, tire inflation, and speed rating. Your vehicle can’t drive correctly without the correct tires. As one of our tire technicians, Brianna, explains, “You want to find the correct size for your tire. It matters in alignments and keeping your vehicle driving the way itâs supposed to.â
Apart from finding the right tire size, you also want to consider a handful of other factors when buying new Jeep Patriot tires like which tire brands you like most and where you drive. If you live in Florida, you probably won’t need heavy-duty winter tires. In Colorado, though, there’s a good chance you’ll want Jeep Patriot snow tires for a good portion of the year, and maybe even all-season tires for year-round comfort and versatility.
Do I Need To Replace My Tires
- A rough ride may signify tire damage, uneven/improper tire inflation or uncontrolled wear to your tires. Loud noise can still be a warning sign or caution. Pay close attention to the âfeelâ of your tires as you drive. Should you notice vibrations, louder noise than normal or other disturbances while driving, instantly reduce speed, drive with caution until you can safely pull off the road and stop. This way, you can check to make sure your tires are safe.
- Inspect your tires often. Here are a few things to keep an eye out for: Unbalanced or unbalanced tread wear, Shallow tread , Foreign objects , Broken areas, Broken valve stem caps.
- Visit our Jeep location – If you see something youâre not sure about during your examination, have it examined by our tire shop. We can help you identify any issues and find the best solution.
- If a tire is broken, deflate it and replace it with your spare. If you do not see any tire damage and cannot identify the source of the vibration, take the vehicle to a tire dealer for a thorough examination.
What Are Valve Stems On 2017 Jeep Patriot Tires
Contact us today to discover more about valve stem care and how to identify a valve stem issue. The loss of air pressure or low tire pressure is the predominant cause of decreased tire life. While under-inflated tires can be an issue, another cause can be a cracked valve stem. When tire valves begin to weather and crack, and/or when valve caps are missing, air can gradually leak out.
Recommended Reading: Ferry To Fort Sumter From Patriots Point
If Your Climate Varies Wildly Its In Your Best Interest To Get A Pair Of Summer Tires And A Pair Of Winter Tires For Your Jeep Patriot
There are a few unlucky individuals who live in highly variable climates, who often find themselves in temperatures under 5 F or above 95 F. If this is the case, you will be required to get two sets of tires, one for fall and winter and another for spring and summer. Thats ideally anyway.
There are plenty of tires which do fine in spring, summer, and fall, but cant perform in your winters at all. As such, you can get that tire for most seasons while getting a dedicated winter tire to cope with the tough conditions. Similarly, maybe your fall, winter, and spring are milder while the summer is torrid. You can get an all-season tire capable in the wet for the fall and the winter and switch them around for spring and summer to a high-performance summer tire which doesnt mind hot days.
Not doing so if the weather is constantly changing and majorly can lead to many issues down the road. Tires which were worn down before their age, understeering and oversteering, punctures, braking issues, and a myriad of other problems. To avoid these, get two sets of tires.
How To Put Bigger Tires On Your Jeep
by Kyle BuchterTorque Correspondent
A Jeep was made to grow. At least, thats what many of us tell ourselves when we gaze over the vehicle as its sits quietly in a driveway or parking lot.
It is the natural evolution of things. An order or mantra that just seems right. And whether that means bigger bumpers, beefier suspension components, or larger tires, this growth often goes hand-in-hand as an owners skill level or off-road progression increases.
Because, after all, bigger is always better, right?
Well, that depends.
Todays Jeep Wrangler vehicles typically come from the factory with a 31- to 35-inch tire. Most editions are ideal for street use and serve their daily-driving purpose well, staying on the Jeep until all worn out some 50- to 60-thousand miles down the road. Then, an owner may look for a larger replacement.
For others, those smaller road-use factory tires are one of the first things to be pulled off the Jeep.
If you fall somewhere in between, or are trying to figure out just what bigger tires can do for your Jeep, well, youve come to the right place.
So why would you want bigger tires?
The first reason is for the look. Most Jeeps just look better with a beefier tire. The second reason is for better off-road ground clearance. If you have ever taken your stock Jeep off-road then you will understand because the undercarriage seems to catch a lot of things.
What is involved with stepping up a tire size or two?
You May Like: B And W Patriot Slider Hitch
Largest Tire Without Lift
CURRENT: ’17 Patriot Sport SE 4x4PAST: ’12 Patriot FWD Altitude EditionMods- 7″ Stubby Antenna, Mopar Cargo Organizer, X2 Green RockyMount Euro PitchFork Bike Mounts, JBL Audio Upgrade
No Longer a Supporting Vendor
Tires make a world of difference!
Discount Tire said:Benzgt89, thank you for your support. Going with a 235/65R-16 is a safe way to go with no rub. Here is a link to the tires we have available in that size on our web site:
General Grabber AT2
No Longer a Supporting Vendor
Rclark0919 said:Alright so I got my first jeep the other day. 2017 Patriot High Altitude 4×4. Want to throw some tires on my stock 17″ rims but have no idea where to start. Don’t really want to lift it up just yet. What’s the biggest and beefiest tire I can go without rub or having to lift it. Thanks in advance!
Example Tire Size: P215/65r15 95h
- The letter stands for Radial and lets you know about the tireâs construction: that the layers run radially across the tire.
- The next is the aspect ratio of the tire. The aspect ratio lets you know the size will indicate the size of the sidewall. A smaller number signifies a low profile tire..
- The next number is the tire width in millimeters.
- Tire ply composition and materials used: This will tell you the number of layers of rubber-coated fabric in the tire tread and sidewall. The manufacturer will likewise note materials used in the tire, like steel, nylon, and polyester.
- The number just after is the diameter of the wheel in inches.
- The first letter lets you know what kind of tire this is. In this example, the letter âPâ lets you know itâs a passenger tire.
- The last number is the load index/speed symbol.
- Max. cold inflation load limit: This number signifies the individual tireâs secure maximum load-carrying capacity when inflated to its suggested pressure.
- U.S. DOT safety standards code: This code lets you know that the tires meet or exceed the Department of Transportationâs safety standards.
Read Also: Wall Street Journal Republican Or Democrat
Biggest Tires On A Nonlifted Pat
Only tires I’ve seen so far are 215/70/16 which is roughly 27.9″ x 8.5″ on some rubicon wheels seen here…I know this isn’t the size you wanted but it gives you some sort of idea….
Biggest Tires You Can Put On A Jeep Patriot
Ever wondered what the biggest tires you can put on a Jeep Patriot are? Well, we are about to explore that in this article. The Jeep brand is an iconic American automobile that has become synonymous with off-road driving.
As a matter of fact, for many Americans, Jeep has become the universal term that describes off-road vehicles. Ask any Jeep enthusiast and they will tell you that as far as off-roading is concerned, there are 2 types of vehicles Jeeps and everyone else.
In 2007, Jeep added the Patriot to their growing line of models. The Patriot is a hybrid vehicle that can easily navigate the city streets and off-road trails. The Patriot comes with either 16 inches or 17-inch tires in the stock models.
The Patriot is available in the following options:
- 75th Anniversary Edition
All these models come out with either 16 or 17-inch tires straight off the production floor. The question that a lot of Jeep Patriot owners have is whether they can put bigger tires on their vehicles. To best answer this, we are going to look at the possibilities with stock suspension and with lift.
Recommended Reading: Jeep Patriot Wheel Center Cap
Jeep Patriot Tire Rotation Coupon
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise usually offers bold tire rotation coupons on a monthly basis. You can check out our service coupons here. Not only are our prices the best in Boise, our factory-certified technicians and original manufactured parts won’t cost you anything extra. is number the best 2017 Jeep Patriot tire rotation center in Boise, ID. Schedule service with us today!
Jeep Patriot Tire Q& a
Inspecting and caring for your tires is one of the best ways to help them last. Get answers to common Jeep Patriot tire questions and learn how to care for new tires.
- Why does Jeep tire inflation matter? A small decrease in tire pressure can have a big impact on your driving. Maintaining proper tire pressure can help improve braking time, increase fuel economy, and boost tire lifespan.
- What do the tire sidewall numbers mean for my Jeep Patriot? Your tire sidewall gives you information about load carrying capacity, speed rating, treadwear, traction, and tire size. Talk to one of our tire technicians to learn how to read the numbers on your tire!
- Can I check the tread depth on my Jeep tires at home? All you need is a penny. Hold the penny so that Abraham Lincoln is facing you, then place your penny into a tread groove upside down. If you can see the top of Abeâs head, your tread is shallow and it might be time for new Jeep Patriot tires.
You May Like: Will Any Republicans Vote For Impeachment
Oem Replacement Wheels/rims For Jeep Patriot
Below is our selection of factory and replica Patriot Wheels/Rims. Please note: The terms wheels and rims are interchangeable. Once you find the picture of the Patriot wheel you need, simply select the add to cart button below the picture. Our Patriot stock rims are reconditioned to factory specifications, or if available, brand new OE replica wheels, manufactured to factory specifications in ISO-9000 certified facilities. You can click the About Our Wheels link at the bottom of the page for additional information regarding our wheels. Please ensure you are ordering the correct rim for your vehicle. Since we do not have access to customer vehicles, it is up to the customer to confirm the product being ordered is appropriate for their vehicle. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all Patriot wheel orders. We also offer FREE SHIPPING on all wheel orders shipped within the contiguous U.S. You may order your wheel securely online or call us Toll Free, 482-4283 to place an order.
Read Also: Patriots Store Patriots Place
Jeep Patriot Bridgestone Tires
No matter what you need, Bridgestone has your 2017 Jeep Patriot covered. It’s “Your Journey, Our Passion”. The motto of Bridgestone truly reflects the vision of the brand that was founded in 1931. Many new tires technologies that you find in the tire industry are from enhancements that Bridgestone created. Bridgestone tires put a heavy focus on traction, handling in wet or slick conditions, ride comfort, noise, and damage prevention like run-flat tires. When you are shopping for tires for your 2017 Jeep Patriot, ask one of our service experts about all of the amazing tires that Bridgestone has to offer. Bridgestone offers a staggering lineup of tires for cars, trucks, SUVs, off-road and run-flat options.
You May Like: How Many Republicans Voted In The Texas Primary
Good Tire Brands For Jeep Patriots
You have many great options for Jeep Patriot tire brands when you visit Firestone Complete Auto Care. Firestone and Bridgestone are two popular brands. Jeep Patriot Firestone tires are tires you can count on. Harvey Firestone started the Firestone Tire & Rubber Company in 1900 in Akron, OH. He was a visionary from the get-go. Firestone recognized the overwhelming potential for automobile tires, so he began testing and producing passenger, truck, and farm tires. One of the company’s pioneering efforts was the introduction in 1908 of the first all-rubber, non-skid tire! Thanks to Harvey Firestone, Firestone Tires has been committed to staying ahead of the curve since day one. Today, Firestone is one of the largest tire manufacturers in the world. They make 8,000 different tires for all sorts of vehicles â including 2014 Jeep Patriots.
What Damages Tires On My 2017 Jeep Patriot
Some tires may last up to 50,000 – 60,000 miles, while others may last as little as 10,000 miles. There are several factors that affect the length of your tire’s life. Everything from road conditions to tire usage may affect the life of your tires. These are some of the most common items:
- Physical Factors: Old Age, Wear from driving, and Damage
- Exposure: Contact with Oil, Grease, Chemicals, Strong Sunlight
- Ignored Signs: Failure to notice a change in handling, noise or vibration, Failure to ask a professional when something changes
- Climate: Extreme Hot & Cold Temperatures, Rain, Snow and Ice
- Driving Habits: Speeding, Quick Starts and Emergency Braking, Driving on damaged roads
- Road Conditions: Potholes, Obstacles, Curbs, Speed Bumps
- Neglecting basic tire maintenance: Air Pressure, Not routinely checking for wear or damage, Alignment and rotation, Neglecting to get a professional tire check in the event a tire has been impacted or sustained damage, Not balancing tires after they are installed, Improper tire storage, Use of sealants that have not been approved
Read Also: Thom Tillis Republican Or Democrat
Do I Need 2017 Jeep Patriot Tires Installed
More tires â varying in size, design and specialty wheel applications â are being developed all the time. Thatâs why itâs so critical to have qualified tire professionals do the work. Each Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise technician is trained in proper installation techniques and uses stateâofâtheâart mounting equipment.
How Long Do 2017 Jeep Patriot Tires Last
This will give you a great idea of where you can start improving your tire care and make your 2017 Jeep Patriot tires last longer. If your driving habits are normal and around 12,000-15,000 miles per year, an average tire’s tread will wear out in about 3 years. This could be highly longer if you drive less than 12,000 miles or less if you drive more aggressively. Tire life still depends on the type of tire. Performance tires, for instance, are not designed to last as long as all-season tires. Start with a entirely free tire inspection at Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise. Tires need just one thing to increase their life: proper care and maintenance. Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Boise is here to help.
Recommended Reading: When Was The Last Time Republicans Won Pennsylvania
Are All Jeep Rims Interchangeable
Jeep Wrangler wheels are interchangeable with many other Jeep vehicles. Theres also a lot of Wrangler wheel cross-compatibility between generations.
Which is the biggest tire size for Jeep Patriot?
I am now saying, that after scanning my Patriot, they are saying 225/45R-19 is the biggest tire size. Yeah, it doesnt really make sense why they told you that is the largest tire size. It sounds like they sent you home with the largest wheel size listed in the programming, which is smaller than your current tire diameter.
Whats the best tire size for a jeep?
I recommended the alternate size of 215/65R16 as its just under a 1/2 wider and about a 1/3 shorter. This size will fit the Jeep correctly on the factory wheel. Below are a few of the popular tires in this size.
How old are alloy wheels on Jeep Patriot?
The forces on the wheel increase with larger tires, and you are using 20 year old alloy rims. Not sure what it would cost to radiograph a set of wheels or if anyone does that, and such a complex wheel design might be impractical to test at all, but I assume it would be far cheaper and safer to just get new wheels.